Can't make all the games during the season? Your season tickets may never have to go unused again. With the Ticket Transfer benefit, you can transfer your tickets to friends or family members and it is easier than ever. Simply access your account online and transfer your tickets by putting in a name and email address for the recipient. The recipient then gets an email notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the tickets via print-at-home delivery. It's that easy.
- Simplify the transfer of tickets to friends on short notice
- Receive transferred tickets instantly by print-at-home delivery
- Support the Crimson Tide by filling the stadium or arena
How to transfer a ticket in 5 easy steps
Step 1: Click Begin Ticket Transfer and sign in to your online ticket account.
- If you have already activated your online ticket account, just enter your account number and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link, enter your email address and it will be sent to you.
- If you have never activated your online ticket account, click "Link Your Account" under Existing Customer/Donor. You will need to have your customer account number and PIN. Contact the Alabama Ticket Office at 877-TIDETIX if you do not have this information.
Step 2: Once you have signed in/activated your account, click the "My Account" link on the menu at the left.
Step 3: Then click the "Transfer Tickets/Items" link under Manage My Tickets.
Step 4: You will then see a list of tickets available for transfer. Click the "Transfer" link below the ticket(s) you would like to transfer.
Step 5: Then select the specific seat(s) you would like to transfer for that game and carefully type in the recipient's name and email address.
There is a $5 charge to transfer tickets for Men's Basketball and a $3 charge for Baseball, Softball and Gymnastics. You may select to pay the charge yourself or have the recipient pay the charge when they accept the tickets.
You have now transferred your tickets. The recipient will receive an email to let them know that you have transferred tickets to them. They will have the choice to accept or reject the transfer within 48 hours. You will be sent an email notice of their acceptance or rejection. If the tickets that are being transferred are accepted, your tickets will be cancelled and the barcode will be de-activated and rendered useless. Please note that if you attempt to use your transferred tickets for admittance to the game, the tickets will be rejected at the gate when scanned and your ticket privileges may be revoked.
The entire ticket transfer transaction must be completed before 5 hours prior to game time.
How to cancel a transaction
Ticket transfers can only be cancelled prior to the recipient accepting the transfer or after the recipient rejects the transfer. To cancel a transaction, complete Steps 1-3 above.
- Select the "Cancel Transfers" link under the tickets you would like to cancel.
- Check the "Ticket Information" box and click "Submit"
- You will be routed back to the page with a list of your tickets and given a message that the ticket transfer has been cancelled.
After the transaction has been cancelled by you or rejected by the recipient, you may now transfer the tickets to another person or retain the tickets and use them yourself.
After the transfer has been initiated, an email will be sent to the recipient with an active link in the message. The recipient will click on the link and enter the email address where the ticket transfer was received.
- If they already have an online ticket office account, they will be able to sign in using their account number and password.
- If not, they will need to create a new account by clicking the "Register Now" link and entering their information.
- An email will be sent to them with each ticket attached as a .pdf.
The recipient must accept the ticket transfer within 48 hours of the transfer initiation or the transaction will be cancelled automatically. The entire transfer (both initiation and acceptance) must be completed before 5 hours prior to scheduled time of event.
Please call the Alabama Ticket Office at 877-TIDETIX with questions or email us at email@example.com.
Click here for a Ticket Transfer FAQ section.