What are mobile tickets?
Mobile ticket delivery is an electronic delivery method by which your tickets are emailed directly to you immediately after your purchase. These tickets are optimized for display on your smartphone device. You will receive two emails after your purchase — one will be your tickets that can be scanned on your smartphone or added to Passbook and the other will be your order confirmation email (does not include tickets).
How do I get them?
- Order home game tickets online at www. rolltide.com
- Choose mobile tickets as your preferred delivery method.
- You will receive an email with either your mobile PDF ticket or iPhone Passbook ticket(s). Be sure to save this email (all tickets for the same event will be in one PDF attachment) or add the tickets to Passbook as you will need to present it for entry.
- Present your mobile ticket on your smartphone at the gate. Alabama Athletics scans all tickets at each facility using the barcode on each ticket. Each ticket should be treated like any other valid ticket. Mobile tickets are individually barcoded allowing one scan per entry so any attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell any copies of the mobile ticket may result in admittance being refused to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
Why use mobile tickets?
- Avoid waiting in "Will Call" lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- No need to print tickets! Simply present your smartphone with mobile tickets at the gate.
How do mobile tickets work?
- For mobile PDF, you will receive one email with one PDF per event. All tickets for the same event will be in one PDF. (For example, if you purchased four tickets, all four tickets will be in one PDF attachment.)
- For Passbook, you will receive one email with a file attachment for each ticket ordered. (For example, if you purchased four tickets, you will have four Passbook attachments and would then click on each attachment to add the ticket to Passbook.)
- The ticket that is emailed to you is a valid ticket. Make sure you protect it like you would any other ticket. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event. If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If a unique barcode has already been scanned, the attendant will be alerted and entry will not be permitted.
What software or hardware do I need?
- PDF attachments may be used on any type of smartphone with a PDF viewer (such as Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry, etc).
- Passbook files may only be used on Apple iPhones with the Passbook app. Passbook comes preinstalled as an App from Apple in operating system iOS 6. Passbook is only available on iPhone devices running iOS 6 or later. iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6 preinstalled, whereas iPhone 3GS devices or later can be upgraded to iOS 6.
- Please Note: iPads do not support Passbook regardless of iOS version.
Why haven't I received my mobile tickets?
- Make sure you have used the correct email address.
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Make sure that your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments.
- Be sure to add our email address, email@example.com, to your list of trusted email addresses.
- Please allow at least one hour for your emails to arrive.
Who do I contact if I still need assistance?
Please contact the Alabama Athletics Ticket Office Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm at (205) 348-BAMA (2262) or 1-877-TIDETIX (843-3849) and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Mobile tickets will arrive as an attachment in the email. All tickets for the same event will be in one PDF. If you are using any spam filters and want to ensure that you receive the email containing your tickets, please add our email address, email@example.com, to your approved spam filter list. Please set your email to accept attachments.
PDF attachments may be used on any type of smartphone with a PDF viewer (such as Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry, etc). Passbook files may only be used on Apple iPhones with the Passbook app.