The North and the South Field Suites
Both the North and the South Field Suites at Bryant-Denny Stadium provide an outstanding venue for entertaining clients, associates, friends and family in a setting designed with privacy and luxury in mind. Both suites will allow your guests to enjoy an impressive environment, including close to the field seating and upscale amenities.
Order your tickets
Tickets can be ordered online or by filling out the brochure.
Both the North and the South Field Suites are situated just a few feet above the playing field and located just a step away from the end zone. Your Field Suite seats will put you as close to the action as you can get without a helmet and shoulder pads. With the scoring action virtually in your seats you will be provided an unforgettable, arms-length collegiate experience.
The North and the South Field Suites are available for each of the Crimson Tide's 2015 home football games. The North Field Suite has a capacity of 150 seats while the South Field Suite will allow 360 patrons.
Both the North and the South Field Suites offer an exclusive environment to enjoy the Alabama football experience.
- Chairback Seating
- Catered food service served through half-time
- Immediate access to a Climate controlled setting
- Large screen TV's
- Comfortable access to restroom facilities
- If you purchase at least 4 Field Suite tickets for a specific game, you will receive one (1) parking pass for that game.
- If you purchase ten (10) tickets, you will receive three (3) parking passes for that game.
- You will NOT receive a parking pass if you purchase less than four (4) tickets per game.
- If you purchase at least four (4) Field Suite tickets for a specific game, you will be issued one (1) locker for safekeeping of personal items or beverage of your choice.
- If you purchase less than four (4) tickets, you will be offered a locker if there is availability
Current TIDE PRIDE members will be awarded points in the TIDE TOTALS points program for package(s) purchased. For further information, contact the TIDE PRIDE Office at 205-348-BAMA or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Suite orders will be filled by date of receipt of order, then by Tide Totals priority points. Ticket locations will be assigned by Tide Totals priority points.
Both Field Suites will open two (2) hours prior to kickoff. The Suites are perfect for hosting corporate functions, birthday parties, reunions, and family gatherings.
No food or beverage items may be brought into or taken out of the stadium on game day.
Servicing of the Field Suite lockers may be done on the Friday prior to each home football game between 2 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. Patrons who cannot service their locker on Friday may contact the Skybox Office to arrange another time.
Admission to the Field Suite requires a game ticket, which will be torn by stadium personnel. An attendant will then mark the ticket stub and upon entry, affix a wristband to each individual. Wristbands that are torn, or not properly affixed, will not be valid for re-entry into the Field Suite.
High quality gourmet and traditional food choices will be provided at each game through the end of half-time.
Soft drinks and bottled water will be provided for self-service throughout the game.
|Single Game Options
|Middle Tennessee State
Field Suite Brochure