Back to TICKET HOME
2012 Student Football Ticket Information
Student Ticket Eligibility Requirements
Who is eligible to purchase Full Season Packages?
- Click here to see the eligibility requirements to purchase full season packages for the 2012 season.
Who is eligible to purchase New Student Packages?
- All Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students who are signed up for an Orientation session; and new Graduate/Professional students who are signed up for Orientation may purchase partial season packages.
- Purchase is subject to availability.
How to purchase New Student Football Tickets (Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students who are signed up for an Orientation session; and new Graduate/Professional students):
Log-in to your myBama Account and do the following:
- Click on "New Student Football Tickets"
- Choose the package (A or B) that you wish to purchase for the upcoming 2012 Football Season.
- Click "Submit" in order to verify that you agree to the terms of the purchase.
- Print out the confirmation screen that contains your CWID, date and time of purchase, and the package you selected.
- You will NOT receive an email confirmation for your order, so please follow step 4.
If you are interested in Fall 2012 student tickets, go to My Football Ticket
Students who gain free access to home games will have their tickets refunded prior to the season.
Students who fall into this category include, but are not limited to, members of the Million Dollar Band, Cheerleaders, SGA Student Organization seating, NCAA athletes, and Capstone Men and Women. Once the rosters for these organizations are finalized, students who are members of these organizations will receive refunds for the tickets they have purchased.
Eligible students who have purchased tickets will swipe their Action Card at the student gates to gain entrance into Bryant-Denny Stadium for home games.
Once you receive confirmation that your online order has been completed and accepted, the system will automatically transfer the appropriate access to your Action Card prior to each game. Students will not receive paper tickets.
You can still transfer your tickets to other students.
You can transfer your student ticket to another student by going online to "My Football Ticket" and transferring access to that game to the other student's Action Card.
(Both students must be eligible for transfer to be processed.)
You can still convert a student ticket to a student guest ticket.
If you want to purchase a student guest ticket, you must stop by the Alabama Ticket Office the week of each home game to convert the ticket. The cost is the face value of the ticket minus $5 (already paid by student). For example, a public ticket for the Mississippi game is $70. The cost to upgrade to a student guest ticket would be $65. Student upgrades are done Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. during the week of each home game.
2012 Football Upgrade Prices
Game / Price
Western Kentucky » $50
Florida Atlantic » $50
Mississippi » $65
Mississippi State » $65
Texas A&M » $80
Western Carolina » $50
Auburn » $80
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Alabama Ticket Office at (205)-348-2262 or email@example.com.