2015 Student Football Ticket Information
Who is eligible to purchase Full Season Packages?
- Click here to see the eligibility requirements to purchase full season packages for the 2015 season.
Who is eligible to purchase New Student Packages?
- All Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students who are signed up for an Orientation session; and new Graduate/Professional students who are signed up for Orientation may purchase partial season packages.
- Purchase is subject to availability.
How to purchase New Student Football Tickets (Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students who are signed up for an Orientation session; and new Graduate/Professional students):
Log-in to your myBama Account and do the following:
- Click on "New Student Football Tickets"
- Choose the package (A or B) that you wish to purchase for the upcoming 2015 Football Season.
- Click "Submit" in order to verify that you agree to the terms of the purchase.
- Print out the confirmation screen that contains your CWID, date and time of purchase, and the package you selected.
- You will NOT receive an email confirmation for your order, so please follow step 4.
|Middle Tennessee State
Students who gain free access to home games will have their tickets refunded prior to the season.
Students who fall into this category include, but are not limited to, members of the Million Dollar Band, Cheerleaders, SGA Student Organization seating, NCAA athletes, and Capstone Men and Women. Once the rosters for these organizations are finalized, students who are members of these organizations will receive refunds for the tickets they have purchased.
Eligible students who have purchased tickets will swipe their Action Card at the student gates to gain entrance into Bryant-Denny Stadium for home games.
Once you receive confirmation that your online order has been completed and accepted, the system will automatically transfer the appropriate access to your Action Card prior to each game. Students will not receive paper tickets. Tickets will have either an "upper" or "lower" deck assignment that is designated in MyTickets. Students enter through Gate 30 for upper deck ticket assignments or Gate 31 for lower deck ticket assignments. Verify your ticket assignment and gate by accessing MyTickets from myBama, UA Mobile Application in the Student feature, or Action Card .
You can still transfer your tickets to other students.
You can transfer your student ticket to another student by going online to "My Football Ticket" and transferring access to that game to the other student's Action Card. (Both students must be eligible for transfer to be processed.) Transferred tickets remain assigned based on their original deck assignment and not based on any criteria for the student receiving the ticket.
You can still convert a student ticket to a student guest ticket.
If you want to purchase a student guest ticket, you must stop by the Alabama Ticket Office the week of each home game to convert the ticket. The cost is the face value of the ticket minus $10 (already paid by student). For example, a public ticket for the Ole Miss game is $75. The cost to upgrade to a student guest ticket would be $65. Student upgrades are done Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. during the week of each home game. The paper Student Guest ticket will be issued upper or lower deck assignment based on the original assignment status of the ticket being upgraded. Ticketholders must check the deck assignment as upper deck tickets enter through Gate 30 and lower deck tickets enter through Gate 31.
Student Accessible Seating
Students who require accessible seating may enter through their assigned student gate and locate the nearest usher to escort them to the student accessible seating area. Visually impaired accessible seating is also available in section EE, row 10, seats 13-22.
2015 Alabama Football Student Away Game Ticket Information
- Students will be able to opt-in for the opportunity to purchase away game tickets beginning on Monday, June 8 at 7 a.m. C.T. The opt-in period will end on Wednesday, June 10 at 5 p.m. C.T.
- Students will now opt-in for the opportunity to purchase any/all away game(s), instead of choosing the designated game(s) like in previous years.
- Students may only opt-in once.
- Opt-in instructions will be emailed to all eligible students closer to the opt-in period.
An 80/20 split will occur for each away game, with 80% of each student away game allotment going to undergraduate students, and 20% going to graduate students.
Student Away Game Ticket Procedures
- Tickets will be offered daily based on credit hour ranges as of the Fall 2014 semester.
- The credit hour ranges are based on pre-admit, study abroad and UA earned hours.
- The 20% of the student allotment will be offered to graduate students on a first-come, first-serve sale. If any of the allotment remains, it will be combined with the 80% of the student allotment for undergraduate students.
- The full 80% of the student allotment will be offered to those students who have 90+ hours on their designated date. If any inventory remains, it will be offered to the next credit hour range on the next day. This process will continue as long as inventory remains.
- If inventory does not remain, the next day's credit hour range will be notified via email the evening prior to their designated sale date.
- All daily sales will occur from 7 a.m. C.T. to 5 p.m. C.T.
- All sales are first-come, first-serve and inventory is only available until exhausted.
Student Away Game Ticket Sale Schedule
- Monday, June 8 - Student Away Game Opt In Begins
- Wednesday, June 10 - Student Away Game Opt In Ends
- Monday, June 15 - Graduate/Professional Students Purchase Date
- Tuesday, June 16 - 91 Plus Hours Purchase Date
- Wednesday, June 17 - 61-90 Hours Purchase Date
- Thursday, June 18 - 31-60 Hours Purchase Date
- Friday, June 19 - 0-30 Hours Purchase Date
Student Away Game Ticket Pick-Up
- Student ticket pick up will begin at 7 a.m. on the Monday prior to each away game at the TIDE PRIDE/Ticket Office located in the main lobby of Coleman Coliseum.
- Only the student of record may pick up his/her ticket, no exceptions.
- If you would like to sit with your friends, you must come with your friends to pick up your ticket.
2015 Football Upgrade Prices
|Middle Tennessee State
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Alabama Ticket Office at (205)-348-2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.