Back to Football Ticket Main
Letterman Season Football Tickets
UA Lettermen Season Football Ticket Allocation Procedure
Each Letterman applicant's last year lettered at the University will determine seat allocation and placement among the upper and lower bowls.
- After the request deadline of Monday, May 2, all Lettermen requests will be placed in last year lettered order (oldest to youngest).
- Seat allocations will begin in the lower bowl in last year lettered order and continue until the lower bowl section is filled.
- Once the lower bowl section is filled, remaining orders will be allocated in the south end-zone upper deck. These remaining orders will continue to be allocated based on last year lettered.
Group requests can still be made on the request form. However, group requests will be allocated by the lowest priority.
Reduction Policy for UA Football Lettermen Season Tickets
3,500 football season tickets will be allocated for UA Football Lettermen. Each Letterman will be allowed to request up to four season tickets. If there is an over-subscription, the following steps will be taken to reduce the total number tickets ordered until the 3,500 Lettermen allotment is reached:
- Those who have not purchased Football Lettermen season tickets for the past four consecutive years will be reduced to two season tickets. If an over-subscription remains, then:
- All orders will be subject to reduction to two season tickets by random selection. If an over-subscription remains, then:
- All orders will be subject to reduction to zero tickets by random selection.