Softball Fan Guide
- Animals: Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at the Alabama Softball Complex. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. No other animals are allowed in the facility.
- Parking: Parking is available in the softball lot.
- Restrooms: Disabled accessible stalls are located in the men's and women's restrooms on the both sides of the concourse of the Alabama Softball Complex.
Alcohol is prohibited inside the Alabama Softball Complex.
Before, during and after the game, contact the UA Police Department at 205.348.5454 for dead battery assistance.
Autographs are available after most weekend softball games. For all other autographed item requests, please contact the University of Alabama compliance office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby changing stations
Baby changing stations are available in the public restrooms at the Alabama Softball Complex.
(see also Prohibited items)
Only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside the Alabama Softball Complex and are subject to search at all entrances. Please leave all unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded. Event staff will not store or hold items for you until postgame. Patrons who refuse to allow visual inspections of contents of bags or purses will be denied entry into the facility.
Bama Diamond Backers, the official booster club of Alabama Softball
To become a member of the Bama Diamond Backers, please visit this page
for more information.
Banners (see also Prohibited items)
Banners are not allowed in the facility.
Big Al’s Kids Club!
The Big Al’s Kids club is for children ages 12 and under. For $25, members will receive free admission to select athletic events, a T-Shirt, membership card and more!! For more information about the Big Al’s Kids Club, please visit RollTide.com.
Binoculars and their cases are permitted in the facility, subject to inspection at all entrances.
Box office (see Tickets)
The Box Office at the UA Softball Complex will open 90 minutes prior to the first pitch.
- Television: Information on television broadcasts of Alabama Softball games can be found at RollTide.com.
- Radio: Most Crimson Tide Softball games are broadcast on the University’s radio station, WVUA, 90.7 FM.
Cameras, other than professional cameras with lenses six inches or longer, are allowed in the facility. No flash photography is allowed. Video cameras are not permitted inside the facility.
For more information on The Patrick Murphy Softball School, visit www.alabamasoftballcamps.com
, updated periodically throughout the year.
Child ticketing policy
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the Alabama Softball Complex.
Code of conduct
(see also Alcohol, Smoking policy, Standing room only, prohibited items and Weapons)
Concessions are located in the middle of the concourse at the Alabama Softball Complex. Cash and Bama Cash only accepted. Food and drink prices range from $2-$5.
Crimson Tide Sports Marketing
- Hot dog
- Dreamland BBQ Nachos
- Nachos Grande
- Sunflower Seeds
- Hot cocoa
Crimson Tide Sports Marketing (CTSM) is the multimedia rights holder for the University of Alabama Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. CTSM offers corporate customers a multitude of marketing and media sponsorship opportunities including radio, television, print, Internet, merchandise catalog, videos, special projects, game promotions, sponsorships, signage and coaches endorsements. CTSM is a joint venture between Learfield Sports and ISP Sports. For more information regarding advertising opportunities, please call 205.348.9600.
For any emergency at the Alabama Softball Complex, including medical emergencies, notify the nearest usher or police officer.
In the event of an emergency, staff will utilize the public address system to inform patrons of the situation and any instructions as applicable. All exits and emergency exits in the facility are clearly marked.
Emergency Medical Services are stationed in the middle of the concourse. If you are in need of medical attention, please visit the EMS team, or notify the nearest usher or police officer. Ushers are trained to call for immediate response and assistance in emergency situations.
Patrons may not bring food or beverages, including alcoholic beverages, inside the Alabama Softball Complex. Concession stands are located throughout the concourse and offer a variety of food and beverages.
Game dates and times
Alabama Softball game dates and times are subject to change. In the event a game date or time change should occur, the information will be immediately posted on RollTide.com and will be communicated through the local media.
For the general public, gates open 90 minutes prior to the first pitch.
Game programs are available for purchase at the Alabama Athletics table located on concourse level behind home plate.
Group ticket packages
Any group of 15 or more qualifies for major discounts to select home Alabama Softball games. For further information, please contact Allison West at email@example.com.
High school coach entrance
All high school coaches must contact the Alabama Softball office, 205.348.7992 for game entry. Photo IDs are required. Will Call for high school coaches’ tickets is located on the third base side of the Alabama Softball Complex.
Information about Tuscaloosa hotel accommodations can be found on the Visitor’s Guide on RollTide.com.
Lost and found
During the game, lost items should be reported to an usher or to the PA Booth in the Press Box. After the game, call 205.348.6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost children should be reported to the nearest usher.
Lost tickets will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Alabama Softball T-shirts
- University of Alabama T-shirts
- Sweatshirts – Hoodies and crew
- Key chains
- Stuffed animals
- Foam Fingers
Southeastern Conference and NCAA rules prohibit artificial noisemakers from being brought inside the facility. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns (including air horns), thunder sticks, cow bells and whistles. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
Handicapped parking is located in the parking lot on the south side of the UA Softball Complex.
All other spaces in the UA Softball Complex parking lot are reserved for Bama DiamondBackers, to join Bama DiamondBackers, please visit this page
for more information.
Public parking is available at the UA Recreation Center adjacent to the UA Softball Complex.
Photographs of Alabama Softball action, as well as other sports, may be purchased online at RollTide.com.
Print Order Form
To order posters, schedule cards and autographed pictures, please visit this page
for further information.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags larger than 8 ½ X 11 inches
- Beverage containers
- Equipment cases
- Flag poles
- Game programs: Game programs are available for sale on the concourse level of the Alabama Softball Complex.
- Media guides: Limited quantities of the official Alabama Women’s Basketball media guide may be purchased through the media relations office. Please call 205.348.6084 for further information.
- Posters/Schedule Cards: To purchase posters or schedule cards, please visit this page
Hand-held and pocket-sized portable radios are allowed in the facility. Please be considerate of other patrons and use an earpiece or headphones to listen to your radio.
Visit the Alabama Softball Rankings & Standings page for the most recent collegiate softball polls.
If a game is rescheduled for another date entry will be allowed with the original game ticket. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered.
Patrons must have a hand stamp and a game ticket stub to re-enter the facility. Hand stamps are available at all stadium exits throughout the game.
Alabama Softball Complex has an official seating capacity of 2,095. For a seating chart, please visit this page
Security (also see Prohibited items)
- Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to an usher or police officer immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the facility or the teams may be ejected from the building. Intoxicated fans will not be allowed into the building. An ejected patron will not be allowed to return for the remainder of the game. Re-entry by an ejected patron is grounds for arrest.
- You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the building. By tendering your ticket and entering the facility, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against The University of Alabama. If you elect not to consent to a search, you will not be allowed into the facility.
- To report an incident in your seating area, please notify the nearest usher, security guard or UA police officer at the entrance nearest to your seat. After the game, please email email@example.com with all game day-related questions or concerns.
In accordance with University policy, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside The Alabama Softball Complex.
The University of Alabama does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of fliers or other promotional/advertising materials on University of Alabama property.
Alabama Softball merchandise is available for purchase on the concourse level, third base side of the Alabama Softball Complex.
Special announcements on the public address system and scoreboard are limited to medical and police emergencies. Other than birthday announcements arranged through the Alabama Marketing office, personal messages will not be announced on the public address system or scoreboard. For information on birthday packages, please visit this page
ALABAMA AND SEC FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents The University of Alabama, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language at any time.
- Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
- Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason.
- Not become inebriated or belligerent.
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game.
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect.
Tailgating is permitted in parking areas surrounding The Alabama Softball Complex.
- Tickets: 205.348.BAMA
- Emergency/UA Police Dept.: 205.348.5454
- Lost and Found: 205.348.6268 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
The official Web site of University of Alabama Athletics.
- Online: http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/alab-tickets.html
- Call UA Athletics Ticket Office at 205.348.BAMA (Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM)
- Alabama Softball Complex (game days, 90 minutes prior to first pitch)
For more on University of Alabama tradition, please visit RollTide.com.
Video cameras are not permitted in the facility.
Water fountains are located on the concourse area of the Alabama Softball Complex.
No weapons of any kind are permitted in Alabama Softball Complex or any designated UA venue. This policy includes weapons used by off-duty law enforcement officers. Firearms must be secured at either the UA Police Department or within an individual's vehicle.
RollTide.com is the official Web site of University of Alabama Athletics.
On game day, Will Call is located on the third base side of the Alabama Softball Complex. Will Call opens 90 minutes prior to first pitch. To pick up tickets in Will Call, the person picking up the tickets must bring a photo ID.