Jan. 12, 2009
Gymnastics Promotions Index
2009 Preview Video
The Alabama Gymnastics team opens its 2009 home season Friday, Jan. 16 against the Kentucky Wildcats starting at 7:30 p.m. It will be "Kids Rock" night in Coleman Coliseum and the fun and excitement will start with entertainment in the lobby before the meet and will keep going through the very end. Giveaways will include the High School Musical Game, a Hannah Montana DVD, a Hannah Montana MP3 Player, a High School Musical MP3 Player, a Camp Rock DVD and a Camp Rock Game. In addition, at every meet there will be the Tuscaloosa Toyota Best Seat in the House, where the winner will be moved to floor seats and will win a 42" plasma television. Each week will also see Alabama students win the Tuscaloosa Toyota Student Sweepstakes where one student each meet will qualify to win $1000 off tuition, one student will win $100 in Bama Cash, another will win a $250 book scholarship and seven students will win a $100 gas card.
Alabama Gymnastics vs. Kentucky
Sponsor: Cypress Inn
Big Al's Kids Club Night
Big Al's Kids Club Members will receive free admission with their Big Al's Kids Club Membership Card or T-shirt. For more information, email email@example.com
· Team posters and schedule cards
· Lamb Family Violin Ensemble will perform in the Coliseum Lobby
· National Anthem performed by the Afro American Gospel Choir
· The University Dancers will perform a tap routine on the floor.
· Rock Band
· High School Musical Game
· Hannah Montana DVD
· Hannah Montana MP3 Player
· High School Musical MP3 Player
· Camp Rock DVD
· Camp Rock Game
· Dreamland BBQ Gift Basket
· Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream
Tuscaloosa Toyota Best Seat in the House
· The Best Seat in the House will be drawn before the 1st rotation.
· The winner will sit in the Best Seat in the House on the floor throughout the meet.
· The holder of the winning Best Seat in the House ticket will also win a 42" plasma TV
Tuscaloosa Toyota Student Sweepstakes (open to UA Students, must register to win)
· One Student will win $100 in Bama Cash
· Another $250 Book Scholarship
· Seven winners of $100 gas cards
· One student from each meet qualifies to win $1000 off tuition.