Nov. 27, 2009
Box Score |
* Alabama had a negative assist-to-turnover ratio for the first time in four games with 10 assists and 12 turnovers.
* Florida State shot 69.2 percent from three-point range, converting 9-of-13 attempts. It was the second most three-pointers the Tide has allowed this year and the highest percentage in this decade.
* Despite facing a size deficit in the post, Alabama outscored Florida State, 20-16, in the paint.
* Alabama made six three-pointers, its second most this season and shot its second highest percentage at 40 percent.
* Alabama's last three opponents, Providence, Baylor and Florida State, boast a cumulative record of 13-3 following Friday's game.
* Alabama came into the game averaging 30.8 free throws per game, but got to the line just eight times against Florida State.
* Nine of the 10 Crimson Tide players that hit floor scored and ever player that saw more than five minutes of action got in the scoring column.
* Forward Justin Knox recorded his first career-three pointer when he banked one in from the top of the key with 10:48 left to end an 11-0 FSU run.
* Florida State evened the all-time series with Alabama at 8-8 and has won two straight over the Tide.