||Alabama, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, Penn State, Minnesota (women)
- All entries will be done via Direct Athletics. Please see the attached information sheet. No phone or faxed entries will be accepted.
- There is no entry fee for the Crimson Tide Invite.
- Entry Deadline is 7:00 pm (central) Monday, April 1st 2013
- You may edit and update your entries online any time before the entry deadline. All submitted entries in the system at the entry deadline will be considered FINAL.
- Field sizes will be limited to insure a concise meet. Please see entry restrictions below.
- Additional entries beyond the published limits will be given consideration by meet management. Please contact Adam Tribble at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-348-3558.
- Crimson Tide Invitational is an open contest. All unattached and open athletes enter by contacting Adam Tribble at email@example.com or 205-348-3558.
- 2 relay entry per team for the 4x100, 4x400
- 3 entries per team in all field events
- 3 entries per team in the 100, 100/110 hurdles, 400, 400 hurdles, 800 and 1500
- Unlimited entries in the 3000 steeplechase
The following team scoring system will be utilized for the
Crimson Tide Invite
Individual Events: 10-8-6-4-2-1
Relay Events: 10-8-6-4-2
Packet pick up will be at the press box in the main
Pick up times: Friday April 5 - 3-5 p.m.
Saturday April 6 - 9-11:00 a.m.
||Timing will be done by Branch Sports Technology
Oval Races: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1
||Implement room is
located behind the main grandstand at the Sam Bailey Track
and Field Complex.
Weigh-in times: Saturday, April 6
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The games committee has the discretion to withhold any
throwing implements that may endanger anyone associated with
the orderly and reasonable continuation of the meet.
||The Sam Bailey Track and Field Complex will be open for pre-competition practice at the following times:
Thursday: 2:00pm–8:00pm (Javelin 3:30-5:00, Discus 5:00-6:30, Hammer 6:30-8:00)
Friday: 8:00am–12:30pm (Hammer 8:00-9:00, Javelin 9:30-11:00, Discus 11:00-12:30)
Saturday: 8:00am–10:00am (No Long Throws)
Weight Room: Please contact Doug Reynolds
firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-861-4354 to schedule facility
||Athletes in running
events must report to the clerk of the course 10 min prior
to their event. Field event competitors should check in 90
minutes prior to their event with the head official at their
- No warming up will be
allowed on the competition track (with the exception of the
- General warm-ups will be done in the
Hank Crisp Indoor Facility or on the football practice
- Field event warm-ups will be done at event
site and conducted per NCAA rule.
||Athletic tape is the only acceptable runway marker. Chalk is not permitted.
||Women's High Jump
- 1.60, 1.65, 1.70, 1.75, 1.80, 1.83, 1.86, 1.89, 1.92
Men's High Jump - 1.95, 2.00, 2.05, 2.10, 2.14,
2.17, 2.20, 2.23, 2.26
Women's Pole Vault
- 3.40, 3.55, 3.70, 3.85, 3.95, 4.05, 4.15, 4.25, 4.35
Men's Pole Vault - 4.45, 4.60, 4.75, 4.90, 5.05,
5.20, 5.30, 5.40, 5.50
||Results will be
available online at www.rolltide.com and posted outside the
winners will receive a champion t-shirt and a gift.
||Standard training room
modalities will be provided. For additional information
please contact Bernard Burroughs at
||See parking diagram
(Coming Soon). Please be mindful of all parking
|Shower and Locker Room
||Showers and locker
rooms are located in Coleman Coliseum. Towels and toiletries
will not be provided. Please contact Red Leonard at
email@example.com or 205-361-2929 to gain locker room
|Special Facility Rules
- NCAA rules will apply in regards to all headphone use
- Food is not allowed in the indoor football building
- Hank Crisp Indoor building will open at 2:00 pm on Saturday April 6th. ** Subject to change
check www.rolltide.com for any updates and schedule changes.