The Crimson Terrace Brick Campaign
Order Form | Frequently Asked Questions
The Coleman Coliseum Terrace Brick Campaign is coming to a close. This is your last opportunity to leave your legacy in front of Coleman Coliseum. The last date to order is June 28, 2013. The final campaign provides the University of Alabama supporters the opportunity to become a lasting and visible component of Coleman Coliseum's magnificent transformation. This opportunity is being offered to you through the solid and traditional architectural element of a brick. Timeless and unequivocally distinctive bricks will be laser engraved with the text of your choice and proudly installed for public display. The patented laser engraving process will ensure that your words will stand the test of time without fading, chipping or ever becoming illegible.
Showing your support through brick engraving is a wonderful way to honor, commemorate, congratulate or show your undying passion for a loved one, an event, a sport or simply even an unforgettable time in your life. Inscribing a brick for someone is a wonderful way to congratulate a University of Alabama graduate, remember an individual who is greatly missed, announce a birth, wedding or send a birthday wish. Are you a UA Alumni or friend filled with timeless Bama pride? Do you have a season ticket holder in your family who never misses a game? Is your company full of crimson tradition and proud to show its support? The Crimson Terrace at Coleman Coliseum is the perfect location to have a piece of your personal history prominently memorialized.
*PLEASE NOTE* The University of Alabama has established guidelines for brick inscriptions in order to safeguard the undeniably positive image that we all exude. The University reserves the right to review and approve all inscriptions before the brick is engraved. Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure that your personalized brick will be approved and prominently installed for display at the entrance of the Coleman Coliseum.
- No obscenities or profanities.
- No acronyms that could be construed as obscene or profane.
- No derogatory messages (explicit or implied) based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- No sexually explicit messages or double entendre.
- No derogatory message regarding the Team, other team(s), The University or other schools.
- No derogatory use of or reference to current or former players, coaches or other personnel of the University of Alabama or any other Team.
- No derogatory message regarding any individual or entity.
- No political messages.
- 4x8, 8x8, & 12x12 bricks are for purchase by non-corporate supporters only. Supporting business's who would like to contribute to the University of Alabama are being offered a special 16x16 Corporate Brick Mosaic. No other products will be engraved with a business or organization name.
- Your brick inscription will be engraved in all UPPERCASE letters.
4 x 8 - ALABAMA A LOGO WITH ENGRAVED TEXT
4" x 8" brick engraved with 3 lines of text/12 characters per line
4 x 8 - TEXT ONLY ENGRAVED BRICK
4" x 8" brick custom engraved with 3 lines of text/20 characters per line
8 x 8 - ALABAMA A LOGO BRICK WITH ENGRAVED TEXT
8" x 8" brick engraved with the A logo and your customized text 4 lines of text/20 characters per line
8 x 8 - TEXT ONLY ENGRAVED BRICK
8" x 8" brick engraved with 6 lines of text/20 characters per line
16 x 16 - CORPORATE ENGRAVED BRICK ARRAY
4" x 4" corner A logo bricks bordered with 4 blank 4" x 8" bricks, which surround and frame a centered 8" x 8" brick engraved with 6 lines of text/20 characters per line
12 x 12 - "ROLL TIDE" & ALABAMA A LOGO DISPLAY WITH ENGRAVED TEXT
Corner 4" x 4" A logo-flanked with 4" x 8" engraved "ROLL TIDE" bricks that emphasize an 8" x 8" brick with 6 lines of text/20 characters per line
16 x 16 - FRIENDS & FAMILY ENGRAVED BRICK MOSAIC
The Alabama A centered across top two 8" x 8" bricks with 2 lines of text/20 characters per line centered under the logo. Two bottom 8" x 8" bricks with 6 lines of text/20 characters per line