CTSN Game Broadcasts
All FOOTBALL broadcasts begin three hours prior to kickoff with Chris Stewart and the Around the SEC pre-game show live from Wings
U at Midtown Village in Tuscaloosa. Two hours out, Tom Roberts and the Crimson Tide Tailgate Party. That's followed by the Crimson Tide Pre-Game Show 30 minutes before kickoff. After the play-by-play, the Fifth Quarter Show includes a visit with the head coach and players, all the stats, highlights, and scores from other games.
Alabama men's BASKETBALL broadcasts originate live from the arena 30 minutes
before tipoff. Chris Stewart and Bryan Passink preview the game, and fans get to
hear Anthony Grant's thoughts just prior to the start of the game. Tide players
and Coach Grant also visit during the postgame.
Crimson Tide WOMEN'S BASKETBALL and BASEBALL both sign on five minutes prior to tipoff or first pitch and include post-game interviews with Alabama players and head coaches Wendell Hudson and Mitch Gaspard.
Football Game Day
Three Hours Before Kickoff
Two Hours Before Kickoff
- Around the SEC
- Chris Stewart and Tyler Watts live from Wings U in Midtown Village
45 Minutes Before Kickoff
30 Minutes Before Kickoff
- Crimson Tide Tailgate Party
- Tom Roberts, Phil Savage and Barry Krauss preview the day's action from
their broadcast stage on the Quad.
- The Crimson Tide Pre-Game Show
- Eli Gold provides all of the play by play action during the full game broadcast
- The Fifth Quarter Show
- Post-game interviews from the Bama locker room
- The Crimson Tide Wrap-Up Show
- Scores and highlights
- The "Crimson Tide Post-Game Party" hosted by Chris Stewart and Tyler Watts at
Baumhower's Restaurant in Tuscaloosa (1 hour after game)