Campus Departments/Student Organizations
Campus departments and student organizations and groups, who wish to produce an item bearing the trademarks of the University of Alabama or other University-related work mark or symbol, must first obtain permission from the Office of Trademark Licensing.
To obtain approval, please follow these steps:
- Identify a current UA licensee to produce your product
- Once you have found your product, and the list of licensees for Alabama that can produce that product for you, please cross reference that list with the Internal Campus Supplier list on the Current Licensees Page.
- If a licensee appears on both lists, then they will be able to fulfill your order.
- Have the Licensee email firstname.lastname@example.org the artwork proof, your complete contact information, and the details of the item bearing the trademark.
- The Office of Trademark Licensing will respond to your request once they receive the artwork proof, your contact information, and other details of your proposed use of the mark from the licensee.